Our intention at CarCasher is to have a mutually happy deal. We try to make it rewarding by providing you the best and most effective service when you hand in your car for cash with us. Please take a moment to go through our T&C in order to have a good understanding of how we rewards our customers when by our services.
- Complementary $20 gift vouchers: This is only applicable if you hand in your junk, unwanted, or damaged car to us without demanding cash in return. However, we do provide FREE removal and disposal service if you hand in your car for free in which case you will receive a $20 dollar voucher on the top of that.
- Up to $10,999: We provide cash up to $10,999 only when we physically check and assess the interior, exterior, past history and engine condition of the vehicle. This amount would only apply for cars that are manufactured after 2012 with less than 80,000 km, no VIV, no past history of accidents or damages, no finance or stolen. This policy would not cover unregistered cars unless otherwise we assess and conclude an agreement with the seller of the car with in which car registration will not be considered.
- All vehicles under any circumstances should be legally and lawfully sold to us.
- It is a criminal offence to sell someone else’s property without their permission and is considered theft .
- You will be legally prosecuted should you sell us a vehicle that you don’t have the ownership unless you have a written approval from the rightful owner of the vehicle.
- While signing off the purchase paper of the vehicle, you are declaring that you are the rightful owner of the car or have had a written approval from the owner to sell the car to us.
- After the car is sold to us, we gain the full ownership of the vehicle with no obligation of returning the car to you even if you have reasons such as financial hardship. However, we may consider reselling the car to you should we decide to.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change our T&C at any time without prior notifications. We recommend you to please regularly visit our website and keep an eye on our T&C.
Updated on 16.06.2017